Regular Teaching Schedule
Warm vinyasa flow Saturdays at 3:00pm at Hot Yoga Capitol Hill
Powerful flow + restorative Sundays at 12:00pm at Yoga District H St.
FREE community yoga on Sundays at 4:30pm at my house
Next session of Superhero Family Yoga November 24th at Yoga District Bloomingdale --> Save your spot
And private classes (sliding scale) available
Text (7179037878) or email Ari for more information
Ari Isaacman Bevacqua is a yoga teacher at Hot Yoga Capitol Hill and at Yoga District where she teaches vinyasa yoga. She completed her yoga teacher training in 2011 with Yoga District. In 2014, she completed her certification in Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga with Wrightsville Stand-Up Paddleboard.
Her most important role is Mom to her son Kai, who also loves practicing yoga.
Private Yoga Classes
Ari can bring yoga to your...
- Birthday party (for kids and/or adults)
- Bachelorette party
- Bridal shower
- Team-building session in the workplace
- Friend group outing (locally or at a weekend getaway location)
- Restorative session for a running or other athletic/hobby group
- And more!
Your Custom Class
So many options...
- Spa yoga to stretch and chill
- Power yoga for a strength-building workout
- Deepening yoga for flexibility
- Yoga on land followed by stand up paddle boarding (SUP)
- SUP yoga (yoga on a stand up paddle board)
- Classes can also be customized through pose requests, essential oils, music selections, etc.
Book your custom yoga class with Ari by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees for private classes vary by class size, length and other factors, generally in the $40-100 range. Ari can also rent space to host your custom yoga class for an additional fee. Classes that benefit a nonprofit cause may be at a reduced rate or free. Also: if you would like to attend a regular class at a studio/event with Ari but cannot afford it, please text or email and Ari will register you for free.