Superhero Family Yoga
April 28, 2019 at 2:30pm
410 H St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Join Ari and her son Kai for a family yoga class for ages 4 and up. The room will not be heated. All children must attend with at least one parent or guardian. The class will be 45 minutes and include all levels vinyasa poses, opportunities for partner yoga and a relaxing savasana meditation at the end. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins. The class will be $14 per person. If you have any questions in advance of the class, feel free to email Ari at email@example.com or text her at 7179037878.
How to save your spots at Hot Yoga Capitol Hill:
- If you are booking on desktop and you've never been to the studio: first create a profile here and then add your child under "profile" and "relationships" and then register yourself and your children for the class by clicking the link here while signed in. If you have any trouble please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are booking on mobile and you've never been to the studio: Go to the link here and/or download the MindBody app, find Hot Yoga Capitol Hill within the app and register for the class (adding your children as profiles as well) on there.
- If you have been to the studio before but your children do not have accounts: Log in (on desktop) and then add your child under "profile" and "relationships" and then register yourself and your children for the class by clicking the link here while signed in. If you have any trouble please email: email@example.com
Ari Isaacman Bevacqua is a yoga teacher at Hot Yoga Capitol Hill where she teaches vinyasa yoga. She completed her yoga teacher training in 2011 with Yoga District. In 2014, she completed her certification in Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga with Wrightsville Stand-Up Paddleboard.
Her most important role is Mom to her son Kai, who also loves practicing yoga.
Private Yoga Classes
Ari can bring yoga to your...
- Birthday party (for kids and/or adults)
- Bachelorette party
- Bridal shower
- Team-building session in the workplace
- Friend group outing (locally or at a weekend getaway location)
- Restorative session for a running or other athletic/hobby group
- And more!
Your Custom Class
So many options...
- Spa yoga to stretch and chill
- Power yoga for a strength-building workout
- Deepening yoga for flexibility
- Yoga on land followed by stand up paddle boarding (SUP)
- SUP yoga (yoga on a stand up paddle board)
- Classes can also be customized through pose requests, essential oils, music selections, etc.
Book your custom yoga class with Ari by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees for private classes vary by class size, length and other factors, generally in the $40-100 range. Ari can also rent space to host your custom yoga class for an additional fee. Classes that benefit a nonprofit cause may be at a reduced rate or free. Also: if you would like to attend a regular class at a studio/event with Ari but cannot afford it, please text or email and Ari will register you for free.