Ari Isaacman Bevacqua is a yoga teacher at Yoga District where she teaches vinyasa yoga. She completed her yoga teacher training in 2011 with Yoga District. In 2014, she completed her certification in Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga with Wrightsville Stand-Up Paddleboard.
Her most important role is Mom to her son Kai, who also loves practicing yoga.
Private Yoga Classes
Ari can bring yoga to your...
- Birthday party (for kids and/or adults)
- Bachelorette party
- Bridal shower
- Team-building session in the workplace
- Friend group outing (locally or at a weekend getaway location)
- Restorative session for a running or other athletic/hobby group
- And more!
Your Custom Class
So many options...
- Spa yoga to stretch and chill
- Power yoga for a strength-building workout
- Deepening yoga for flexibility
- Yoga on land followed by stand up paddle boarding (SUP)
- SUP yoga (yoga on a stand up paddle board)
- Classes can also be customized through pose requests, essential oils, music selections, etc.
Book your custom yoga class with Ari by emailing email@example.com. Fees for private classes vary by class size, length and other factors, generally in the $40-100 range. Ari can also rent space to host your custom yoga class for an additional fee. Classes that benefit a nonprofit cause may be at a reduced rate or free. Also: if you would like to attend a regular class at a studio/event with Ari but cannot afford it, please text or email and Ari will register you for free.